One definition of a team: Two or more people working together toward a common goal. In the best case scenario, they have the authority to make decisions and take action to help them achieve that goal. In addition, all team members are ultimately responsible for the success or failure of a project.
“Individual commitment to a group effort–that’s what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, and a civilization work.”
Building strong teams then ,is key to the success of any business. Team building training may include things like:
- Interpersonal Communications
- Problem solving or Decision Making
- Project Management
- Conflict Resolution
Some of our most popular programs:
- Building Tall Ships and Strong Teams
- Teamwork 911: Working Together in Stressful Situations
- I’m OK, You’re…Different
- Adventures in Attitudes
- How Do I Make This Decision…and What’s the Best Choice?
- Accountability = Achievement!