You might engage in consulting projects with us for a variety of reasons:
- You know you need an objective third party to help analyze organizational issues
- You are looking for answers to a specific problem but aren’t sure of the appropriate intervention or even, where to start
- You have a specific issue to address and need help to address it
- You want to “take the pulse” of their organization through an organizational culture or climate survey
- You want to implement a 360-feedback program and/or a coaching program and need someone from outside the organizational to help organize it, introduce it, and/or conduct it
- You want us to conduct a needs analysis and give suggestions on appropriate training or other interventions to make your organization even more effective and more attractive to customers and employees
Consulting with us may lead to training, new processes, new ideas in the workplace. The solutions may not always lead to something we have to do.
In fact, many times, the answers are right there in the organization, but in the course of “doing business,” they get set aside, buried, or lost. It may be the old “Can’t see the forest for the trees” syndrome. In those cases, we just help you find your way back to the solutions you have in-house.